Bioderma Atoderm Shower Oil hydrates the skin up to 24 hours and offers immediate comfort right from the shower.
- Cleanses, restores lipids and soothes.
- Creamy and silky texture.
- Subtly scented and non-greasy.
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
- Respects even the most sensitive skin.
- The skin is satin and ultra comfortable.
- Does not sting the eyes.
- Paraben-free, preservative-free and soap-free.
- No colouring.
- For the shower or bath, apply on wet skin then rinse.
- For even better results, use an Atoderm skin care product afterwards.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Peg-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Mannitol, Polysorbate 20, Xylitol, Laureth-2, Rhamnose, Niacinamide, Fructooligosaccharides, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
All information is not binding. The list of ingredients may be subject to change. We advise you to always check the ingredient list shown on the product purchased.
Bioderma Atoderm Shower Oil soothes and protects from external aggressions thanks to its exclusive formula composed of vegetal biolipids, vitamin PP and Barrier Skin Therapy patent.
- Vegetal biolipids soothe the feeling of tightness, increase the resistance of the skin by recreating the protective film of the skin.
- Vitamin PP by stimulating lipid synthesis, it allows the reconstruction of the skin barrier for a long term.
- The Skin Barrier therapy patent biologically prevents the binding of the bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus) responsible for aggravation of skin irritation.
- The patented natural complex DAF increases the skin's tolerance threshold.
Bioderma Atoderm Shower Oil was developed for:
- Dry sensitive skin.
- Very dry to irritated with itching skin.