Trenker Alline Procap is a dietary supplement that helps to fight hair loss.
- Unique, comprehensive and patented solution.
- For voluminous, glossy and strong hair.
- Contains keratin (CynaPlus), the protein of which 95% of hair is composed.
- Daily intake: 1 capsule (beauty and hair volume) or 2 capsules (hair growth*), to be taken with a glass of water during the meal.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your doctor before taking Alline Procap (like for any other food supplement).
- Not recommended for people suffering from kidney failure.
Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Read the instructions on the patient information leaflet carefully and ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice if any side effects occur.
Ingredients per two capsules:
- Patented keratin (CynaPlus): 500 mg
- Minerals: 100% RI
- Iron: 14 mg (iron gluconate)
- Zinc: 10 mg (zinc gluconate)
- Copper: 1 mg (copper gluconate)
- Vitamins: 100% RI
- Vitamin A/β-carotene: 4.8 mg
- B Vitamins:
- B1: 1.1 mg (thiamine hydrochloride)
- B2: 1.4 mg (riboflavin)
- B3: 16 mg (nicotinamide)
- B5: 6 mg (calcium d-pantothenate)
- B6: 1.4 mg (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- B8: 50 µg (D-biotin)
- B9: 200 µg (folic acid)
- B12: 2.5 µg (cyanocobalamine)
- Vitamin C: 80 mg (sodium L-ascorbate)
- Vitamin E: 12 mg (D-alpha tocopheryl hydrogenosuccinate)
- 100% inactivated saccharomyces cerevisiae: 200 mg
All information is not binding. The list of ingredients may be subject to change. We advise you to always check the ingredient list shown on the product purchased.
- ß-carotene, a vitamin A precursor, and vitamin B2 contribute both to good iron metabolism.
- Vitamin A also plays a role in the process of cells specialization, important episode of hair cycle.
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
- Vitamins B2, C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to cysteine synthesis.
- With vitamin B9, vitamin B6 contributes to regular homocystein metabolism.
- Vitamin B8 helps maintaining healthy hair.
- Vitamin B9 contributes to amino acid synthesis and plays a role in the process of cells division, another important phase of hair cycle.
- Vitamin B12 plays a role in the process of cells division.
- Zinc contributes to a normal metabolism of vitamin A, to correct protein synthesis (like for keratin), to protect cells from oxidative stress and to maintain healthy hair and nails.
- Zinc also has a role in the process of cells division.
- Iron helps the oxygen transport in the body.
- Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation. It also participates in iron transport in the body and helps protecting cells from oxidative stress.