Vitis Whitening Toothpaste is a daily use toothpaste that effectively whitens after 10 days of use and protects tooth enamel.
- Anti-stain Action: removes stains from the tooth enamel surface and prevents their formation.
- Anti-calculus Action: delays and prevents the formation of calculus, and also removes stains and prevents their formation.
- Polishing Action: polishes and smoothes tooth enamel without harming it, making surface smoother and brighter.
- Anticaries Action: protects and remineralises tooth enamel preventing the onset of caries.
- Repair and whitening Action: the hydroxyapatite nanoparticles integrate with the tooth enamel and fill bumpy tooth surfaces, while they repair tooth enamel and seal the open dentinal tubules, treating and eliminating tooth sensitivity.
Use 3 times per day to ensure optimal oral hygiene and to restore and maintain the natural white colour of teeth.
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) removes stains from enamel surface
- Triple phosphate system delays and prevents the formation of calculus.
- Tetrapotassium pyrophosphate
- Sodium tripolyphosphate
- Sodium hexametaphosphate
- Perlite smoothes and polishes tooth enamel without harming it.
- Sodium monofluorophosphate 1.10%
protects and remineralises tooth enamel preventing the onset of caries.
- Hydroxyapatite Nanoparticles 0.45%
repair and protect enamel, making surface smoother and brighter. Prevent and treat tooth sensitivity.
All information is not binding. The list of ingredients may be subject to change. We advise you to always check the ingredient list shown on the product purchased.
- Tooth whitening in people with extrinsic staining from intake of tea, coffee, smoking, etc.
- As a follow-up to in-office tooth whitening.
- After professional oral cleaning to keep teeth clean and stain-free.