Eucerin Sensitive Protect Kids Sun Spray SPF50+ is a sunscreen that protects the sensitive skin of children against sun damage.
- Extra waterproof and fragrance-free formula.
- Combines UVA and UVB filters with a high UV protection and the antioxidant licochalcone A, that fights free radicals generated by UV and highly energetic visible light.
- With SPF50+.
- Developed for the sensitive skin of children.
- Apply the Eucerin Sensitive Protect Kids Sun Spray SPF50+ generously and regularly. Re-apply after swimming, perspiring and towelling.
- Avoid exposure to the sun for a longer period even though you use a sunscreen.
- Avoid exposure to the sun of baby's and young children below the age of 3 years.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
Aqua, Homosalate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., ButylMethoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Dibutyl Adipate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Sucrose Polystearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
All information is not binding. The list of ingredients may be subject to change. We advise you to always check the ingredient list shown on the product purchased.