Eucerin DermoPure Cleansing Gel is a mild cleanser for the oily skin with impurities.
- Removes dirt, make-up and excess sebum.
- Eliminates skin bacteria and prevents bacterial growth.
- Leaves the skin feeling clean, fresh en supple.
- Soap- and fragrance-free formula.
- Use Eucerin DermoPure Cleansing Gel as a first step in your skin care routine, preferably twice daily: morning and evening.
- Use a cherry-sized amount and work it into a lather in your hand with a little water.
- Massage into your face.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Avoid contact with your eyes.
- Can be used alongside medical acne treatment and during pregnancy.
Aqua, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid.
All information is not binding. The list of ingredients may be subject to change. We advise you to always check the ingredient list shown on the product purchased.
The Eucerin DermoPure range has been specially formulated to work against the main causes of blemish- and acne-prone skin:
- Micro-inflammation: the root cause of the acne cycle.
- Excess sebum production which is also known as seborrhea.
- Hyperkeratosis (a thickening of the external layers of skin) which then leads to blackheads and whiteheads.
- Bacterial growth which leads to visible inflammation in the form of papules and pustules.