Tilman Flexofytol Plus is a dietary supplement that contributes to maintaining good joint health.
- Formulated on the basis of turmeric, Boswellia serrata and vitamin D.
- Limits cartilage ageing.
- Contributes to normal muscle function.
- Safe and natural alternative: no side effects.
- Initial treatment:
- 6 to 11 years: take 2 tablets of Tilman Flexofytol plus every morning for a minimum of 1 month.
- From 12 years: take 2 tablets every morning and evening for a minimum of 1 month.
- Maintenance course:
6 to 11 years: take 1 tablet every morning.
- From 12 years: take 2 tablets every morning.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding period.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist with concomitant use of anticoagulants.
Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Read the instructions on the patient information leaflet carefully and ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice if any side effects occur.
Per tablet: Bulking agents: Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Basic Methacrylate Copolymer; Boswellia Oil Resin (Boswellia Serrata) 120 Mg Standardized On 65% Boswellia Acids, Turmeric Root Stick Dry Extract (Curcuma Longa) 89 Mg Standardized On 72 Mg Curcumin, Starch, Anti-caking agents: Silicon Dioxide, Talc, Magnesium Salts Of Fatty Acids; Brighteners: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Polydextrose, Calcium carbonate; Coloring agents: Riboflavin, Carmine, Maltodextrin, Middle chain triglycerides, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D) 1.8 Μg (Per 4 tablets = 7.2 ,g, or 144%).
All information is not binding. The list of ingredients may be subject to change. We advise you to always check the ingredient list shown on the product purchased.