Voltaren Emulgel Forte 2% is a gel for the local treatment of inflammation of the muscles and joints. This gel can also be used for osteoarthritis/osteoarthritis.
- Helps with the symptomatic local treatment of inflammation of tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints.
- Helps with the symptomatic local treatment of local inflammatory rheumatic diseases.
- 2x more concentrated than the classic Voltaren Emulgel.
- Provides pain relief for up to 12 hours.
This product is a medicine. Avoid long-term use without medical advice, keep out of reach of children and read the instructions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using a medicine if you are pregnant. Contact your doctor if any side effects occur.
Please note that medicines cannot be returned, except in case of fault.
- Voltaren Emulgel Forte 2% can only be used twice a day.
- It is recommended to apply Voltaren Emulgel Forte in the morning and in the evening.
- Voltaren Emulgel Forte should be gently applied.
- The amount depends on the painful area: 2 g to 4 g (an amount varying between the size of a cherry and a walnut) gel is sufficient.
23.2 mg diclofenac diethylamine (20 mg sodium diclofenac), propylene glycol (50 mg / g gel), butyl hydroxy toluene (0.2 mg / g gel)
All information is not binding. The list of ingredients may be subject to change. We advise you to always check the ingredient list shown on the product purchased.
Adults and adolescents 14 years and older:
- Post-traumatic inflammation of tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints.
Localised forms of abarticular rheumatism such as tendovaginitis, shoulder-hand syndrome, bursitis, periarthropathies.
- Localised inflammatory rheumatic diseases such as inflammatory flares of osteoarthritis at the peripheral joints and spine.