Perio Aid Toothpaste is an oral antiseptic used daily for fighting the oral biofilm that causes periodontal and peri-implant diseases.
- Thanks to its formula containing 0.12% Chlorhexidine and its gel form, Perio Aid Toothpastel can be applied to a toothbrush to be used as toothpaste or it can be applied topically to affected areas.
- Rinsing with Perio Aid mouthwash can also be done as a complement to the toothpaste/topical gel.
- Use as a regular toothpaste. Apply a small amount of gel on your toothbrush.
- Carefully brush all affected areas at least 2 times per day.
- Can be applied topically to affected areas.
- Do not swallow.
- Suitable for people with coeliac disease.
- Does not contain alcohol.
0.12% Chlorhexidine Digluconate: broad spectrum and long-lasting (high substantivity) oral antiseptic against oral pathogenic bacteria.
All information is not binding. The list of ingredients may be subject to change. We advise you to always check the ingredient list shown on the product purchased.
- Indicated as an adjuvant in the treatment of periodontal and peri-implant diseases.
- It is intended for disinfection prior to or following surgical procedures in the oral cavity (tooth extractions, implant surgery, etc.). And also for people who are at risk of tooth decay or are unable to properly brush.